Add your name to Bernie’s petition to protect Amazon workers from coronavirus
Bernie Sanders is joining Amazon workers to call on CEO Jeff Bezos to do the following for Amazon workers:
- Paid sick leave for ALL workers, regardless of coronavirus diagnosis.
- 1.5x hazard pay during the crisis, as workers are taking increased risk in coming to workplaces.
- Childcare pay and subsidies because of school closures.
- Stop enforcing rate-based quotas and punishing workers during times of increased demand.
- Immediately close down workplaces that have employees who test positive for coronavirus; provide full pay for two weeks and for testing for all workers at that facility to self-isolate.
Add your name if you agree Amazon needs to protect its workers.